Bacon Cheddar Muffins
Maple Springs Country Farm Cookbook - Bread Recipes|
***** Bacon Cheddar Muffins *****
2 cups flour
3 tea baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1 egg -- lightly beaten
1 cup milk
1/4 cup oil
2 TBSP. fresh chives -- minced
3/4 cup cheese -- grated
6 slices bacon -- cooked and crumbled
1. Place all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
2. Add egg. milk, oil and mix until almost combined.
3. Stir in bacon, cheese and chives until all ingredients are just wet. (Batter will be thick)
4. Spray muffin tins with cooking spray and fill 3/4 full.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
These breads recipes are a collection of recipes that I have gathered over the years. If I can remember where I got the recipe from I will try and credit the source. Many origins of These breads recipes are unknown.
Maple Springs Country Farm Cookbook courtesy of |
Maple Springs Farm.
Bread Recipe - Angel Biscuits,
Bread Recipe - Apple Bread,
Bread Recipe - Bacon Cheddar Muffins,
Bread Recipe - Banana Nut Bread,
Bread Recipe - Blueberry Banana Bread,
Bread Recipe - Corn Muffins,
Bread Recipe - Cranberry Orange Bread,
Bread Recipe - Peanut Butter Bread
Bread Recipe - Pumpkin Bread,
Bread Recipe - Holiday Rye,
Bread Recipe - Strawberry Bread,
Bread Recipe - Zucchini Bread